After you Book
TALK TO YOUR GUIDE:
- Bernie or a member of his team will get back to you within 24 hrs
- They'll let you know specifically about what to expect on the guided fishing trip.
- Answer any questions you may have about your fishing trip.
- Confirm available dates, including start time and where to meet.
- Arrange for payment of deposit to secure your spot!
BEFORE YOUR TRIP:
Fill out Forms
- Liability Waiver
- DNR forms
Get a Fishing License
Get Directions to the Meeting Spot.
- If fishing on Lake Granby, meet at Stillwater Boat Ramp
- If fishing on another lake, discuss with your guide
Check Current Weather Conditions for Granby, CO
- Dress appropriately; layers are best
- Plan for all types of weather; weather can change quickly
DAY OF YOUR TRIP:
Plan to Bring
- Lunch and a beverage (non-alcholic)
After your Trip:
- Tip your guide
- Tell your friends
- Visit our Facebook page to download pictures and brag to your friends!