Get ready for the experience of a lifetime!
What to Expect
Your trip will either be to Catch Big Fish or Catch Your Limit. If you want both, check with us. Sometimes we catch lots of fish with a shot at a larger one.
Catch Big Fish
- We're looking specifically for fish over 30"
- We typically catch 2-3 big fish in a day
- Largest fish in 2012 was 44.5"
- We'll move around much more in the boat
- In the winter, during Ice Fishing
- May drill up to 100 holes
- More physically active
Catch Your Limit
- Fish over 20" will always be photographed and released
- Fish 20" and under may be taken home; your choice
- We'll clean up to 4 fish per person; ready for the frying pan
- More family-friendly
- Everyone is welcome!
- Young and old, girls and guys
- You'll learn something!
- Equipment; what they use and why
- The Species; how they behave, what they bite, how to land
- The Lake; structure, water temperature, variations in season
- You'll have fun!
- We are serious about fishing, but we also like to have fun!
- We love to talk about fishing and answer any question you may have.
- You'll catch fish!
It's your day, we will make it the best we can!
1 person; $300
2 people; $450
3 people; $575
$100; due at time of booking
If you can't make the trip after it's booked:
30 days advance notice, we'll refund your deposit or apply it to a future trip.
3 days advance notice; no refund on deposit.
If for any reason we need to cancel the trip, we'll refund your deposit or apply it to a future trip.
This has never happened.