Get ready for the experience of a lifetime!
Here is my top ten reasons for fishing out of a Crestliner "Fishhawk"
1. Boat control, This boat is easy
2. 8' wide beam, gives my clients and I plenty of room to fish.
3. Storage, it's loaded, as a guide I bring a lot of tackle in the boat.
4.Crestliner uses the most advanced, continuous
seam welding process for unmatched strength and
durability. No rivets to work loose and no weak,
stitch welded seams to fail, only the best built
modified-V hull in the industry.
5. Four-X-Hull design increases the angle of our
deep-V-hull from stern to bow, resulting in a boat
that is quick to plane, delivers superior stability and
a dry, comfortable ride.
6. The layout of an 1850 fishes like a larger boat, but it fits very well in my garage.
7. The front and rear decks each fish 2 people comfortable.
8. The Crestliner company is a family boat company, they treat their customers like family.
9. It comes with a lifetime non declining warranty. The only one in the industry.
10. Pair it with a 150 Mercury Verado and it is a great running boat with excellent fuel economy.